Friday, March 11, 2011

Intro to our life:

Just when I thought the clicking of the tracks had stopped and all of those ups and downs on this crazy  roller coaster of life were behind me….(Sigh). I had reached the final peek and I was so ready to put my arms up and coast blissfully into  a life of normalcy when without warning, like a mischievous child looking for entertainment, Life came in and switched the track.  Suddenly, I find myself peering through one eye into the distance wondering what's around the next turn,  trying to keep my head on straight and wishing I had stopped to pee at the last exit. Fortunately, it's been an amazing ride with plenty of surprises and we have a lot to be thankful for. Not to mention, our roller coaster is a one of a kind, personalized and hand painted Mommy machine with cup holders, wet naps, plenty of love and a place for the Great Dane in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment