Monday, March 14, 2011

8 weeks & 4 Days

I'm sooo sleepy! With a 9 year old and 5 year old at home it is impossible to get any rest and I feel guilty if I even try. I can't remember when this tired, nauseated feeling goes away (if ever), but I am hoping it will fade when I enter my 3rd trimester. 

Okay, I know I sound crazy because our baby is only an inch long, but I totally feel like my belly is already bigger... Prior to knowing about the preganancy, I was at the gym everyday so I easily notice the change in my pelvic area. I can still comfortably lay on my stomach without feeling weird and I certainly don't intend to jump in to maternity clothes (until I am forced), but I am totally sporting a little baby bump!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, maybe not a bump, but my belly feels bloated and i already miss it being flat!

    ReplyDelete